An Italian Honeymoon !!!


An Italian Honeymoon !!!

After returning from his honeymoon  with his bride Virgina, Luigi stopped by his old barbershop in Jersey to say hello to his friends.

Giovanni said, "Hey Luigi, how wasa da treep down to Florida?"
Luigi, "Everyting wasa perfecto except for da train ride down."
"Whata you mean, Luigi?" asked Giovanni.
"Well, we boarda da train at Grana Central Station. My beautiful Virginia , she packa big basket a food. ...
She brought da vino, some nice cigars for me, and we were lookina forward to da trip, and open upa da luncha basket. The conductore come aby, waga his finger at us anda say, 'No eat indisa car. Musta use a dining car..'     
So, me and my beautiful Virginia, we go to da dining car, eat a biga lunch and starta at open da bottle  of a nice a vino!

Conductore walka by again, waga his finger and say, 'No drinka in disa car! Musta use a cluba car.'
So, we go to cluba car.    While a drinkina da vino, I starta to lighta my biga cigar. The conductore, he waga 'is finger again  and say, 'No a smokina disa car. Musta go to a smokina car ..'
So we go to a smokina car and I smoke a my biga cigar.  Then my beautiful Virginia and I, we go to our sleeper car anda go to bed. We just about to go boombada boombada .... and the conductore, he walka through da hallway shouting at a top of his a voice..

'Nofolk Virginia ! Nofolk Virginia!'

"Nexta time, I'ma just gonna taka da bus
...."

Comentários

  1. Coimbramigo

    Lisbon,
    Nexta time, I'ma just gonna taka da metro...

    是在我的整个生命中最可怕的噩梦。我想你应该明白!

    Henrique

    ResponderEliminar
    Respostas
    1. Whata misteika to meika, FerreirAmigo! :)))
      Aquele abraço e votos de BFDS!!

      Eliminar

Enviar um comentário

Mensagens populares